Holiday Snaps from Tenerife

Today, I thought I'd share a few pictures from my holiday consisting of mostly landscapes and food really. We sat by the pool or beach and ate food pretty much 75% of the time and the other 25% was spent doing things like watching shows, taking walks and shopping a little.
After this last busy week, I could do with another holiday!

How has your week been treating you?